On this episode
- Mike Westfall (@fallwestmike), a tiny chef carried on a covered dinner plate by a series of exponentially larger chefs.
- Michael DiGiovanni (@theatomicgeeks) of The Atomic Geeks, Classic Film Jerks, and Pop Culture Retrofit podcasts.
- Michael May (@michaelmaycomix) of his Adventure Blog, home to roughly 39½ different podcasts, including the new Sleigh Bell Cinema, covering Christmas movies.
Topics and Tangents
- The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T., Dr. Seuss’s first — and last — feature film screenplay, which he disliked so much, he almost refused to agree to a Grinch TV special.
- DiGio discovers Thurl Ravenscroft, the voice behind “You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch,” was also Tony the Tiger.
- Grinchmas, the annual Christmas celebration at Universal Studios Hollywood and Islands of Adventure in Orlando, Florida.
- How Murray Saved Christmas, a 2014 animated TV special starring Jerry Stiller that just made my to-do list.
After This Episode
Check out my appearance on Michael May’s Sleigh Bell Cinema podcast covering The Muppet Christmas Carol!