To mark the 30th anniversary of A Muppet Family Christmas, we try to get a head count of every unexpected guest at Fozzie Bear’s mother’s farmhouse on Christmas Eve in 1987.
On This Episode
- Mike Westfall (@fallwestmike), excitable pig photographer.
- Carlin Trammel (@nerdlunch) of the Nerd Lunch and Dragonfly Ripple podcasts.
Topics and Tangents
- We try and pick up the pieces cut from the DVD release over music rights.
- The dizzying continuity issues surrounding the Muppet Babies.
- Can you say “OshKosh B’gosh”?
- A milk commercial and the most forward-thinking bullies in history.
- Osvaldo el Gruñón, Oscar the Grouch’s Puerto Rican counterpart.
- Parting words from the guy with the beard doing the dishes.