Weird Christmas: Weird Christmas Flash Fiction (Contest winners)
1st prize: “He is Coming to Town” by Douglas Jensen
2nd prize: “The Loss Not Found” by Sherry Morris
Honorable Mentions (in no particular order):
- “Holly Jolly Christmas” by Barbara Tarkowksa
- “Relief Santa” by Nycki Blatchley
- “Christmas Wishes” by Angelle McDougall
- “The Pooped Elf” by Benito Cereno
- “Aglow” by September Herrin
- “Oh Holey Night” by Kelsey Hontz
- “The Stars Over Casper, Texas” by S.E. Casey
- “Waiting for Santa” by Linda Raedisch
- “Christmas Fair” by Michelle Christophorou
- “The Hamrammr” by Jan Kaneen
You can read the stories at the post on my website here.
Thanks to Old Man Freakboy (@OldManFreakboy) from “Hey You Kids Get Off My Lawn!” Please please please go listen to this year’s (2018) holiday special show here. It’s listening greatness.
Thanks as well to Brian Earl (@XmasPastPodcast) from Christmas Past for helping out last minute to narrate a story for me. Like I said, I owe you a favor. And everyone else owes themselves a favor by listening to this year’s episodes.
Intro music: “Santa Claus is a Monster” by Jeff Hershey and the Heartbeats.