Advent Calendar House: Saved by the Bell – Home for Christmas
Day 15: Hang on to your creepy mistletoe hat as we hit the Bayside Mall for a 2-part Christmas special from 1991, Saved by the Bell: Home for Christmas, in which Zack gets shook upon learning the latest girl of his dreams is homeless.
On this episode
- Mike Westfall (@fallwestmike), the world’s most patient homeless gentleman.
- Chad Young (@HorrorMovieBBQ) of the Horror Movie BBQ and TPIF: The TGIF Podcast.
- Tom Coombs (@ClassicTomedy), also of TPIF.
Topics and tangents
- Chad’s 2013 write-up on Home for Christmas.
- That time WWE’s Daniel Bryan got fired for choking out an announcer.
- Puppy Surprise!
- Dustin Diamond’s terrible heel turn in Celebrity Fit Club.
- Simpsons did it: Homer beat Screech to the “What’s the number for 911?” joke by a year in Bart vs. Thanksgiving.
- Kelly is the best human on this show, going to bat for her ex-boyfriend (and future husband) notwithstanding.
- Who waits until Christmas Eve to buy a tree?
- The Evolution of the Zack Morris phone.
- Funnie or Die: The Time Zack Morris Gave Himself A Homeless Girl For Christmas.
Previous episodes of this podcast mentioned
- S2E11: Jingle Bell Rap