Ho-ho-ho, I’m hu-hu-hungry for Fruity and Cocoa Pebbles cereal commercials of Christmas past.
On This Episode
- Mike Westfall (@fallwestmike), a caveman who somehow knows about Christmas.
- Joey O. (@ImGonnaDJ24) of Y-Not Radio.
Topics and Tangents
- Fruity Pebbles Christmas commercial, dated between 1986 and 1989.
- Recut commercial, with Jim Cummings as Santa, dated between 1992 and 1995.
- Older Fruity Pebbles Christmas commercial, dated 1980.
- Newer Cocoa Pebbles “Christmas Carol” commercial.
- “I’m the Master Rapper and I’m here to say, I love Fruity Pebbles in a major way!”
- Fred and Barney know about Christmas because The Flintstones takes place in a Post-Apocalyptic Future.
- The Rock’s Fruity Pebbles promo on John Cena on WWE Monday NIght Raw, 2011.
- WWE’s Christmas in Baghdad opening from 2003, featuring “Stone Cold” Steve Austin disguised as Santa Claus.